Thursday, June 30, 2011

better by small degrees?

My current project was to redo my Steampunk Girl, but I'm having computer issues... MUST SAVE FOR NEW COMPUTER SOMEHOW

Anyway, here's what I've got so far
So besides actually getting her done, there is a lot I want to improve on... 
1. Edges of clothing and folds
2. Ruffles and how they lay against each other and the body
3. Leather and how it really folds and shines
4. I want to figure out how to get her garter looking like a garter
5. Shading and Highlighting needs some work

But all in all, she does actually look better than she did about a year ago. I guess I really have improved, just not to the point I want to be.

:)

2 comments:

  1. The white ruffles on the skirt and the shoes are my favourite improvements... I think I like the old hair, though (but I know that's not by you... still).

    ReplyDelete